Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Final Year

Unbelievable

I’ve survived until my final year of study.

I have another two more semesters to go before I graduated.

Internship was great and I’m kind of missing them sometimes.

After the fun and hectic internship, I went for a retreat.

I was in Penang for around a week.

Now back in my hometown for around a month of rest.

Everything seems slowing down, well because this is Ipoh.

It is a place you can drive slowly,

And not much night places you can hang out.

Not to mention, not much friends you can hang out with unless is public holidays.


As I spending some quality time with my grannies, I sometimes wonder…

At what age should we…go to heaven?

I know, for Chinese…when they hear you said that, they will say…

CHOY~

That’s why it is just in my taught.


For people like me, eat and live ‘healthily’….

As in fast food, sleep late, less exercise, always on the computer….

I guess by the time I’m 40 or 50 I’ll be having tons of medicine to consume.

Diabetes? Heart problem? Kidney failure? Hypertension?

Obese?!

Haha…If my life after 50 is about medicine and hospitalization…

I wish I don’t live a long life…

It is torturing.



Even now I’m taking pills, and it is…torturing.

It is worse when you don’t take it because that will give you suffering.

Torturing and suffering?

That’s not a choice.

Hmm...Shouldn’t thinking about that first.

I’m not getting…that old yet.

How about life after graduating?

Nah…I should be worry about my final year project.

That’s a one big obstacle before I graduate.

Enjoy the holiday to the fullest now.

Maybe I can live healthily while I’m Ipoh.

Hahaha…

The journey continues…


me~Fishie

No comments: