Friday, August 29, 2008

Amcorp Mall

I went to Amcorp Mall during the weekend
Well, the mall is a bit out of my expectation because as I haven't been there before,
I thought the mall will be an
old mall...
not much nice shops...

But...
I feel that the mall is quite efficient if you just want to have a walk,
or maybe some window shopping,
which the mall...is not that big so you won't feel very tiring also...

What I knew about Amcorp Mall is its flea market and
its
a-lot-of-bookstores
Oh ya...opposite the mall,
is the very-rare-drive-tru-A&W
and it is big...

This flea market is less fashionable,
if you compare with the flea market in The Curve.
Hmm...
But, it's still a great experience for me to have a walk there...
Every floor of the mall will have the stalls which sell stuff like...

blink-blink
accessories
old books and magazines
and etc.

I bought these from the cupcakes stall located at the entrance of the mall.
The chocolate and butter cupcakes...

I tried...and both are nice.
The sellers have their blog about their cupcakes too...
www.prettyfrosting.com

Hmm...how I wish I know how to make that...
but, I only know how to eat..LOL

Anyway...I will be away for the weekend...
I'll be going to the makan-land (Ipoh)
and monkey-land (Taiping)...

me~Fishie


No comments: