Thursday, August 28, 2008

Fireman BBQ Restaurant

Today, I went to this restaurant with my friends as
we are quite curious about this restaurant that is newly open in Jaya One.

When we saw the menu...
the concept of their food is BBQ + steamboat,
which is almost the same with BBQ Plaza
By the way, as I didn't really plan to go for this makan, so I didn't bring my camera along...
The pictures will be a bit blur as my cameraphone sux in taking indoor pictures.

There are two types of tables...
the Hong Kong Kopitiam styles

...and the Japanese style.

The price...hmm...
quite okay, which I think is quite similar with BBQ Plaza.

Food...
We ordered the BIG set...
If not mistaken is called the fireman parade...?
err..something like that ler...

Some of my friends said that the food is alrite...
but they will still prefer BBQ Plaza though...

Personally...I feel that it is alright too..
The setting is nice...
Well..I'm not regret to try this restaurant.
Oh, by the way...
there are vouchers given out if you...
stare-at-the-menu-outside-the-restaurant-pretending-you-are-interested
RM20 discount if you spend above RM50...

We tried their Thai style desserts...
and...used their facility well too...LOL
The end result...
Hehe...my friend said it looks like a chocolate cake...

Hmm...
I don't mind going for the desserts in this restaurant again...
Moreover,
the waiter gave us at least 5 RM20 discount coupons again
as we paid the bill...
walau-eh

~ Fireman Your Best Friend ~


me~Fishie

2 comments:

Evan said...

I find the food is a bit over priced, the cabbages are more than the meats!
http://evan-wong.blogspot.com

Evan said...

Anyway the special thing is you can watch the fireman show at the PJ Jaya One branch
Evan's Food and Travel Blog