Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Stuck - Clear

Recently the rain is more frequent than usual.
Being stuck in the rain.
Stuck in indoor because of the rain.
Feeling lazy because of the rain.
Feeling blue because of the rain.
Thinking a lot because of the rain.

Should I say...blame the rain?

Sometimes the rain slow down the time,
and it made me see things clearer,
realize something I've missed.

I've been surrounded with friends with different situations,
different stories and experiences that they are currently encountered.
The closer they are to me, the stronger their life affecting me.

I have friend who just broke up and hooked up.
I've my own experience on that.
Some might find it silly,
unfair and question regarding the new 'hook-up' relationship.
For me, is the individuals' choices.
As friend, I will be there for you if you need someone to share story with.

I also have friend is hurt by relationship for a long time,
and is still not healing yet.
Everyone knows both the guy and girl need time and space in order for them to heal,
but too bad...
the reality and fact force them to face each other everyday.
I've went through that, but I should say that I'm lucky enough that God gave me luck, courage and most important time and space to heal.

I have friend who is brave enough to find out the truth regarding the past relationship.
They started to chat after five years of silence.
They also started to find out what is the reason of their silence broke up five years ago.
For me, I still need more courage for me to face the unfinished business of the past.
Maybe...I don't have the courage to be the one to start the explore race of the past.

ahh...
Initiative is the word.

I have friend who lost her own self and her self worth in the process of torturing from broke up.
She wasn't the girl I knew and first met in Uni anymore.
Friends who supporting her started to feel discourage as she is not healing but continue grieving about the lost in her relationship.
As a friend for her, sometimes I'm fed up of supporting her as when time goes by, she started to get used to the feeling of grieving and accepting people's pity n her.
How I wish I could confront her.
As someone who knows the knowledge of counseling, my confrontation might cause her to gave up her life.

I also have friend who are happily in love.
I'm happy for them.
But again, nothing is perfect.
Some might say bad things and commenting regarding the relationship.
Puppy love, love at first sight, both of them are so different regarding their age, interest, personality....and the list goes on.
For me, if you know my relationship with my dearie, then you know what's my stand in this issue.

Stuck - caused me to see clearer about my surrounding.
Stuck for a long time - caused me think too much of myself.
But...sometimes, I can't stop thinking, wandering and relating it to me.

I'm glad of one thing...
It's been a long time that my time ticks that slow...

me~Fishie

No comments: