Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The rhythm of the pouring rain

This blog has been abandoned for quite some time...
almost one month I guess?
Now I can Proudly and freely announced that...
Is the end of another semester...

It's been a tough one.
But, the tougher will come in less than two weeks time.

For those who have my Facebook,
I guess lately you saw that I actually uploading photos.
LOL.

Yea...
I've been to Pulau Ketam with some Ipoh buddies...
My childhood-teenage-adult friend.
It's been almost... 15 years we knew each other...

Exam was kinda hard...
I'm not going talk so tough is it...
I'll let the result say the toughness..

I went to BBQ Chicken in JayaOne with my whole classmates.
Food was alright, I would say...
at least it is not very oily,
the oil they used is olive oil.

Oh ya...almost forgot the most important event in a Uni students life...
the prom of my course.

Well, It wasn't the prom that I taught it should be,
but the party atmosphere is there,
like...one whole gang of young people enjoying the night.

I'll be going back to my home sweet home for around one week...
to recharge before starts my internship.
Besides, it's been a long time I didn't go back,
something bad happened in my house too.
aihz...thieves went to our house and mostly my room...

No comments: