Thursday, September 11, 2008

Childhood...

After my exam today, a few of my friends and I went to
the oldtown white coffee house for lunch.
After that, we talk about our childhood movies, cartoon and series that we had during our childhood...

Even though all my friends are come from different hometown but
we are from the same century...
We talk from the ancient mickey mouse
which is in black and white...
to the modern mickey mouse
then, we also talk about the dragon ball,
ultraman,
power rangers,
kim possible,
jimmy neutron,
totally spies,
until
Ben 10...

We also talk about the old time series...
during that time some famous stars like
Stephen Chow,
Dicky Cheung...
not forgetting his role in Journey to the West
as the monkey king...

The famous love and kung fu story by Jin Yong...
the condor heroes
which there are a lot of versions...

Then from there...we talk about Taiwan series...
then Korean series...
the unforgettable Winter Sonata...

Until now...the modern ones...
both are my favourites...
>_<

Oh ya...not forgetting the old times Japanese series...
GTO...lol

...and we talked for 2 hours...
non-stop...
until...
we all felt tired...
as today's paper was in the morning...

Well...the session did recall a lot of our childhood memories...

Hmm...I think is time for sweet dreamzzzz....
Are you living in the same century as me?
lol

me~
Fishie

No comments: