Friday, September 26, 2008

Holidays...

Phew...it's been a long time that I wake up
and have a feeling of...
nothing-to-do...
nothing-to-rush...
weee.....

It's been a long time I didn't cry while watching some touching scenes,
It's been a long time I didn't rush to finish watching a drama series,
Well, I will let myself drunk in all the movies and dramas
that I long to watch but don't have time to watch.

Best actress in the drama... ^o^

Have you ever wonder if your presence into this world
was not welcome by your family?

What I remembered a verse from my movies-dramas-marathon is
Everyone was brought to this world not by accident;
Everyone that come into this world was brought by God,
by His own hand.

I want to thank God for my presence in this world.
I want to thank my family that they didn't give up on me.
I want to thank those who treasure and love me...
and still doing it until today...
and I'm going to prove to those who thinks that my presence to this world
will bring bad luck or anything that is not worth.

Anyway, I don't think I'll be travel anywhere during this holidays...
so further updates of my blog will not be any nice food or nice place to hang out?
but all the very random post?

Happy Holiday...
Raya soon wer...

me~Fishie

1 comment:

Aaron Onn said...

Well, you're most welcome babe! :p