Monday, February 16, 2009

My valentines day

I'm home during the valentines weekends.
But, I'm still a busy person back in Ipoh.

I didn't really spend the whole weekend with my dear,
instead I was attending and helping up in cousin's wedding.
Wedding...wedding...wedding...
Hmm...my point of view of wedding,
I would say...
it is a very meaningful ceremony
and yet a complicated, tiring and sweaty event.
It will be more complicated if the family is...
erm...
culture-centered family.
You need to follow a lot of their customs.

Almost all the female cousins is in this picture,
only 3 are not married.
I guess I will be attending somebody's wedding soon as most of them are around the wedding age already.
Well, I'm not in my wedding age yet.

For this generation, most of us will get married quite late compare to our parent's generation.
So, I assume...most of cousins getting married at the age of 30 for females and males will be after 30.

The wedding car is a BMW X5.
It seems that my cousins who got married last year also using BMW as their wedding car.
My cousins enjoyed using BMW...
I'm looking for something more spacious.
LOL

The Generations.
okay...maybe there are three generations in this pictures.

Oh by the way, we have local Cantonese hip hop band Manhand to attend the wedding dinner.
I just found out that their boss is one of my cousin.
cool huh?

Now, back to my Uni life...
I hope that my next post is not about the doomed days.

me~Fishie

No comments: