Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Plans for the week...

Last week was supposed to do video shooting and visiting organization,
but, most of the plans doesn't work.

Things don't work my way...
ish

This week...
I have 2 assignments to complete as the due date is next week.
A proposal for my final year project, which is also due next week.
Video shooting that MUST be done this week if not it will affect my assignment report that due next week.
Looking for a private educational sector to conduct a survey which is part of my assignment that due in March.
(Many has turned us down...aihz)
A trip to UIAM to do research regarding my final year project.
(A trip to Gombak due to limited resources in my Uni)
I hope I didn't miss anything...

Oh ya, an inter class debate which will be held this Friday morning
and I'm not so proud to tell you that I'm one of the debaters.

- ENOUGH -

me~Fishie

No comments: