Monday, February 9, 2009

A tired post

It's been a long time I didn't blog anything,
it will be some time too for my next blog.

Life after CNY was terribly not okay for me.
I've been rushing here and there.
Seriously, sometimes I feel that my life is only on Uni stuff.
As some of you might notice my display message on MSN,
I'm so tired of tiredness.
It actually creates a numbness to me.

There are so many things waiting for me to complete,
and there are so many consequences if I do not complete them on time.

I'm out of idea at times.
I'm stuck.
I'm lost.

The activities I foresee in this week...
a wedding to attend this weekend.
endless time spending in Uni,
thanks to more and more replacement classes and assignment discussion.
a visitation to an organization.
video shooting that has to be done ASAP.
day time that spend in uni,
and night time that spend on my study table or friend's house.

so this is uni life huh?

me~Fishie

No comments: