Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Time Flies...

My dearest daddy is back for raya holidays...
Like usual...
Coming back from the legendary KL during festive season is hectic.
The highway will be jam
and you won't be able to speed much.
By the way, did I mention about speed trap and police check on the highway?
There will be a lot during the festive season...
nak cari makan maa...aka duit raya...

I can sensed that my holiday is going to end soon...
pretty soon...
I better spend more time on my family,
especially my beloved aunty as she might be moving to another place...
soon?
Nevertheless...
My long-lost-naughty-yet-obedient dog...
- Sky -
He is going to turn to 5 years old soon...
err...end of November?
LOL
too early to talk about that...

Anyway...
I'm currently watching the Heroes season 3.
It is getting creepier...
and creepier...
Although I'm still quite confused about certain characters
and the storyline from season 1 until now...
Maybe I should watch all the seasons again?
nah...I don't think so...

PS: You may get the Heroes season 1 until currently season 3 episode 3 from me...
if you want lar...hohoho...

me~Fishie

No comments: