Friday, November 28, 2008

The 'almost' end of my Year 2 Semester 2

Why I said is almost is because I haven't take my examination for this semester yet.

Since today is the last day of teaching for this semester,
my friends and I decided to celebrate it...

We went to Mid Valley to watch Twilight.
It is a vampire-human storyline with romance and action.
I personally like the movie very much.
I would say it is worth watching.
Or maybe because I use my student card to purchased the ticket so it is worth watching.
LOL

Before the movie, we went to Kim Gary for lunch.
We have a 50% discount as one of my friends just past her birthday a week ago.
We ate almost RM130 as the bill came was around RM65++.
By the way, did I mention there were 5 of us?
and we almost killed by the amount of food we ordered and makan.

After the movie, we went William's for dinner.
As we were so obsessed with the movie, our topics in the car were mostly about the movie.

I would conclude my day as...
I had a nice movie today, with lot of delicious food and I almost killed by them too.
Oh by the way, I'm tired.

Anyone want to give me the Twilight series as my Christmas present?
Hehe.

me~Fishie

No comments: