Sunday, November 2, 2008

I'm tired of being tired.

Yes...I'm too tired.
Recalling how I past my days...
On Friday, I went to Setapak for a few interviews.
It turned up..only an interview can be use as my reference for my assignment.
But, at least I had some good food there.

The next morning,
which was a Saturday.
I woke up at 7am
I need to wake up early in a Saturday morning
all because...
I have replacement lecture on Saturday.
I need to wake up early to travel as I stayed overnight
at my coursemate's house in Wangsa Maju.

What coming after that was...
discussion,
home,
travel to Sunway,
Church,
oh ya...I dropped dead on the bed by 11pm.

after more than 10 hours sleep,
I'm still feeling very tired.

Lesson :
Get enough sleep everyday.
If not, you will be suffering the next few days...

me~Fishie

No comments: