Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thye's 21st Birthday

My dearest housemate who is a joker,
celebrated his 21st birthday on 25 November.
But...his housemates and a few friends celebrated with him
few hours earlier, which was the night before his birthday.

We celebrated at Full House in Niu Zhe Xiu aka Ara Damansara.
I don't know how to describe the place as when you are on your way there,
is something like you go from highway to residential area
then suddenlly a small city called 牛车水.
The cafe is located inside the mall.
It is a if not mistaken a 3-storey cafe.
The setting is very comic-like.
It is also a store where you can buy some nice, cute, antique stuff here.
About the food there, they serve western food and varieties of drinks.
The price is normal like others cafe, for example RM13.90++ for fish and chips.
The Fish and chips.
Erm...I ordered this and I forgot the name.
It is actually a HUGE piece of boneless fried chicken.
Spaghetti and Carbonara.
Erm...the portion is quite small, so personally I think that it doesn't worth it.
The price is around RM14~Rm16.
Opps, did I mention that mine was RM13.90++ for a HUGE piece of chicken?
The drinks...varieties of drinks.
The mushroom soup, bread and mashed potatoes.
Some nice and cute little tarts.
and...we were having a hard time choosing what we want to eat.

The following are some pictures of the stuff they display,
and to sell in the cafe.
If I have chance to visit there again, I would like to try their sandwiches.
They are HUGE too.

me~Fishie

No comments: