Thursday, November 13, 2008

Final Year Project

As I mentioned on my title,
I can't believed that there is 4 more semesters to go
before I graduate from my degree.

In this 4 semesters, one of the semesters is
for my industrial training.

So, I still have 3 semesters.
In this 3 semesters I need to conduct my...
FYP
Final Year Project

I need to figure out which field I need to specialize in.
A lot of my friends are choosing Industrial Organization Psychology
as that field is a very...hot field.
I guess most of them will end up in Human Resource and PR.

Me?

I think...ya...I think...
I will go for Developmental Psychology.
What will be my topic?
seriously..no idea yet...

Parenting?
Personal relationship?
Parents-child relationship?
Self image?
Self esteem?

Wish me luck...

me~Fishie

1 comment:

kousalya said...

Thanks for sharing, I will bookmark and be back again

BE Final Year Projects