Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I'm not tall enough...

Today is the third day of CNY,
I met a lot of relatives,
those who seldom see,
those who lives near but still seldom meet,
of cause those who lives far...

I did help up my family in the kitchen,
and it is tiring...
preparing and serving lots of relatives,
not forgetting socializing with them,
and answering the same question again and again.
It is a bit unfortunate for me to study a course that is still considered new for our country.
I need to explain to them that I don't read mind,
I don't simply put people to sleep,
by the way, the term is hypnotize...
and the myths of a psychologist.
phew~

I always got the comment from my friends that I'm tall for a girl,
but I'm considered okay in my family,
in fact a lot of my cousins are taller from me,
I mean cousins from my mom's side of family.

If I tell you that the girls are tall,
how about the guys?
They are really really...too tall.
Can you imagine that my dear Aaron is considered okay in my family?
Most of my uncles and cousins are 185cm and above.
For girls, the average heights is 170cm.

Suddenly I feel so short.
My cousin who I think is younger than me four years?

My aunties and cousin,
and I'm sad to tell the fact that I'm the shortest among the four...

The tomatoes from Cameron Highlands.
For the left tomato, it is considered big for a cherry tomato,
the right tomato is so big that you can call it a pumpkin.

Anyway, few more days to eat and enjoy before going back to KL,
I got to do some assignments too.

me~Fishie

No comments: