Wednesday, October 29, 2008

What a day...

I just came back from Puduraya.
Guess what I'm doing there..
Me and my friends were actually going to
tuition centers and fast food restaurants
to look for SPM or STPM students.
We are looking for male students
who are currently taking SPM and STPM.

Pursuing people to do the survey is a problem also.
People might think that you are a sale person or something.
Worse still...some student's English wasn't that good,
as our survey is in English.

Under the sunny and hot day...
the weather almost kill us all.

Although we manage to find get some feedback,
but...we still short of few participants.
aihz...
we have to crack our head for solution...

I'm currently drinking a lot of soft drink...
and I eat less...
something wrong with my appetite.
and now is my roomate's turn to sick...
aihz...

I have only two more weeks to hand in my assignments...
like how my friend said to me...
how die?
which means 怎样死?How you wanna die? in Mandarin.

I think I'll die of hotness....
How I wish that whenever I go...there is shades...

me~
Fishie

No comments: