Sunday, January 25, 2009

Balik Kampung

I'm now currently curi-curi taking a break from the preparation for reunion dinner later.
All the females are now doing something in the kitchen accept me.
LOL

I'm finally back in Ipoh,
to celebrate Chinese New Year,
to get ang paos,
to meet friends,
and...
not forgetting...
to eat and gain weight.

Before I came back Ipoh, me and 3 of my friends did some bangga stuff...
Four of us went 1 Utama for midnight movie on Tuesday night.
We watched Australia in an empty cinema.
There were just 4 of us.
Luckily we are not watching any horror movie...
The experience was a bit scary and fun the same time.

This year CNY is a bit different from my previous years,
for the first time I will have my reunion dinner at my mother's parents house,
for the first time my seldom-come-back-because-of-work uncle and family are back for reunion dinner.
This is because my uncle is a pilot, so he seldom have the chance to take leave during festival seasons.
I will be in Ipoh until the next Sunday then will travel by train back to KL on 1st February.
Hereby I wish all my friends enjoy their Chinese New Year,
try not to fall sick because eating too much cookies,
try not to gamble until bankrupt,
try...not to gain so much weight.
hahaha...

Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!

me~Fishie

No comments: