Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The starting of Y2S3...

There is an elective subject for me and my coursemates to choose for this semester...
We have to choose between Political Science and Culture Studies,
I chose Political Science.

The situation was like this...
There were limited places this two subject, which is 60 students per subject.
Unfortunately, in Culture Studies (which is quite similar with Sociology) there are students from Journalism course, so to fight for a place in this subject is even harder.
Well, I feel that both subject also like general-knowledge-courses.
I feel like Culture Studies will be quite a useful knowledge for me in future since I might have to meet people of different culture backgrounds.
But, at the same time, I knew that I lack of the knowledge about politics too...
I mean the proper knowledge of politics here...
So...Political Science is my choice.

Since most of the students in UTAR are Chinese,
we are now somehow trying to get one week holiday for Chinese New Year...
So, I'm already started my replacement classes for CNY already...
So far, I don't feel the stress yet,
I pray that I can manage this semester well.
Since is Chinese New Year soon...
I long for shopping trips to get some clothes and shoes..
Thanks dad and aunty for the 'permit' to shop...
wahaha...

Ok..that's all for now.

me~Fishie

No comments: