Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Back in PJ

As I'm on the way back to PJ,
along the highway,
I looked out to the sky,
enjoying the sunset.

Suddenly, I have this in my mind.
Let's just remember how beautiful the sunset is,
as after the sunset,
is another day,
and another sunset will come.

Back in my house,
realized that my house is currently in a very depressing environment.
Our house is in between two funerals,
and there were most than 3 funerals at the same road in the month of October...
That's depressing...

Back to my working environment,
as in my room,
on the desk,
on the laptop,
trying to make some planning on what need to do,
what need to complete,
who need to contact....
I said to myself...
Welcome back to your busy life...
Time passed so slow when I'm in Ipoh...

I'm waiting and prepared for you to rain...
Will you show me some mercy?

me~
Fishie that hunger for rain

No comments: