Sunday, October 19, 2008

Mental Health Big Walk 2008

I participated the walk which was organized by
the Malaysian Mental Health Association.
The theme of the walk is
A Good Walk, A Healthy Mind.
It was a 4.5km walk started off at Jalan Timur,
which is near the Taman Jaya LRT station.
As for me, I fell sick on Friday...
and I'm still sick.
I woke up at 5am this morning, as the participants
need to be there by 7am.
The walk started at 7.30am and when I reached the finish line,
it was only 8.15am...
I found that...the journey was so short...
This is because if compare to the Ipoh Star Walk,
which is a 5km walk...
this is much more easier..
though the difference is only 0.5km.
I'm currently having flu and sore throat...
a little bit of sexy voice...
The first weekend of this semester...
and I spend time on sick-ing...

Anyway, I should spend some time on my assignments
and homework before I accidentally fall asleep...

Get well soon..Fishie

me~
Fishie

No comments: