Sunday, October 26, 2008

Unexpected.Unbelievable.Unhappy

I'm hurt and disappointed.
Maybe my expectation was too...unbelievable.

We human can't please everyone.
Because we are not born to please everyone.
But if you are not pleased,
Please Shut Up
Don't go around and yelled at people.
That's very rude and uncivilized.

Me sitting alone enjoying the perfect moment
with tears running in my eyes
alone in the dark
in a suddenly-I-felt-so-unfamiliar place
people smiled at me and said...
sorry.

I woke up in the middle of the night
by a dream.
The dream brought me back to around a month ago.
Someone prayed for me.
She put her hand near my heart.
She asked God to protect this heart.
She prayed for God to give me the power and courage to overcome
those who want to hurt me.
After the prayer, she told me to be strong to face the reality,
and encouraged me to continue to have a heart of forgiveness.
At that time, I don't understand why she said such prayer.

It was predicted.

But I was not aware.

What that is past, I don't care anymore.
Whether you have learned or not,
I will not remind or tell you.

I will forgive.
but I will not forget the pain and hurt I have experienced.
Because this was a history,
a lesson,
a scar for me.

It was indeed a great night.

me~Fishie

No comments: